Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First Etsy Purchase-Domestic Diva

I am one of those people who likes to do hands on shopping for fabric. I like to feel it and lay it out and look at it, but I ran across a super cute panel by Emily Taylor on a blog this morning. The line is called Domestic Diva. I found a reasonable Etsy shop and bought 3 panels in different colors and two 1/2 yard pieces. I don't have pics of the panels or the stripe, but I think this apron strings fabric is so cute. I have some Christmas gift ideas whirling in my head. I can't wait to get it and start on the projects!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog this morning while I was browsing. :) I am following you now. I really like that material. I think my favorite part of a sewing project is choosing the material. We have a fabric store about 2 hours away from us which has a lot of cute fabrics. The store is huge and I could spend all day in it.

    ReplyDelete