Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Vogue Pattern Progress


Well I haven't done as much as I wanted to today.  Mainly because my serger was ill.  Actually it is probably operator error.  I threaded and rethreaded that crazy machine today and it just kept getting tangled.  I finally fixed it and managed to serge all my skirt pieces.  Now they are ready to be put together.  My goal would be to have the skirt put together by the weekend.  We shall see.  Life has a tendency to throw you curve balls.  I am going through the Psalms with my kids in the morning and we are on Psalm 119.  It is really amazing how many times God has to remind us about following His (laws, precepts, statutes, commands, commandments, testimonies, Word, etc).  We are such a fallen people.  My serger problem was a good lesson today.  We are so easily entangled by sin.  I tend to give up way too easily and lean towards frustration or despair, but I kept at it today. I kept rereading my manual and starting from scratch each time and it finally worked!  He is reminding me to keep my eyes on His Word and that His mercies are new every morning-Amen! He gives us the strength we need to perform the deeds He has for us. It always works better when we trust Him and we don't give up.  Life lesson for the day and I am glad I listened to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment