Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crafty cable scarf almost done

Although I have made very little head way on my 1944 skirt (have pattern pieces cut out), I have almost completed my cable scarf.  I will probably add another 10-12 inches so that it is nice and long.  I want to be able to wrap it around.  I will definitely try another cable pattern.  It isn't so bad once you get going, but you have to keep track.  No more mindless knitting! I wrapped it around my dummy to get an idea for length and man does it look hideous with that dress.  Speaking of which, I wore it to church today with a distressed jean jacket and got many compliments.  Didn't think to get any pictures. My camera is so bad right now-(sniff,sniff,cry,cry).
I did sign up on Ravelry and it looks so knit. It is like knitters and crocheters having their own little world-woohoo!
Have to get to small group soon-we are doing the "Heaven" study by Randy Alcorn right now.  Pretty interesting. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment