Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cable Scarf Progress

Well the jumbo cable scarf is about 20 inches long so far. I have had a few mistakes, but have been able to correct them. I do like the look of the scarf. It is only 20 stitches wide, so it isn't a monstrous piece to work with. I am finally getting the hang of the pattern and I can do it without having to constantly refer to the written pattern. The biggest thing is keeping up with where I am on my row counter. I usually don't have tons of time all at once to sit and knit, so this little device is pretty handy. I am looking forward to wearing this once it is done. Our weather is starting to dip some and it makes me look forward to fires and snow and wearing my scarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment