Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Saturday, October 30, 2010

Vogue Skirt Slowdown & Swiss Steak

I have managed to work a little on my skirt today.  I sewed up the side seams and got the interfacing on the waistband .  Then I sewed the waistband on wrong-so sad! I had to rip it all out and my head was killing me from wearing a crazy headband all day, so I haven't sewn it back on.  I did help my hubby with the shed a little today as well.  He cut some tin siding to fit the back of the greenhouse and I cleaned and caulked and painted it.  Still have some painting to go, but atleast the back is covered now.  It just takes a long time to do projects of any sort around our house.
Made easy swiss steak for dinner tonight.  I took 4 pieces of cubed steak (beaten thin with mallet between wax paper if thick) and placed them in a greased 8 X 11 pan. I mixed a packet of dry onion mushroom soup mix with some of our canned tomatoes.  Added about 2 Tbsp cornstarch, salt and pepper. I just shook it all together to mix.  Poured over meat and covered with foil. Baked at 350 for 1 hour and then at 375 for 15-20 minutes longer.  Served over egg noodles.  Pretty good-Very easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment