Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2 New Blogs to visit

Are you artsy and creative? Maybe you just like watching someone else do lovely art projects.  If so you will want to keep up with  Michelle's new blog. She is fabulously talented and I look forward to seeing all her new projects.  I am so excited that my daughter gets to do the collage project for her next art class!
Not an artist? Maybe you like to read...and read alot! If you want to glean some info about some classic and not so classic literature selections, I suggest you look no further than Alexis' blog. She is currently reading and reviewing The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. She even takes suggestions for books to read. You can't beat that!
On another note, I found a great website yesterday. It is not a blog, but has much valuable info.  http://www.angelakane.com/.  It is in my sidebar as well.  She has several video series on how to make garments. I watched the series on "How to make a Dress" yesterday. She is thorough and easy to understand.  She also has a free pattern available through Burdastyle right now for the jean dress she makes in the video series. It is a downloadable PDF, so you will have to put the puzzle together so to speak. They are quite easy to do and I used one for my coffeedate dress sew along project from Grosgrain. If you want to start sewing and aren't sure where or how to begin, I suggest stopping by her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment