Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Scrapbook

A very sweet girl who works at the chiropractic office is pregnant and she just found out she is having a boy. She is also moving soon, so I wanted to give her a little something. I have been very busy over the last few weeks, so I didn't have a lot of time to get something made. I wanted to give her something quilted, but I am just not that good (or fast). I opted for a scrapbook. I went very simple and made layouts that she could easily add her photos of the new baby to. Hopefully when baby comes along, the layouts will work for all his sweet pics. Here are a few of the layouts. I started on this book after lunch and finished 11 8X8 pages by 3:30. I left the other 9 blank for her to do herself. It is a nice jumpstart for new mamas. So if you are looking for a simple yet thoughtful gift for a baby or wedding shower, this could be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment