Oh my goodness. It has been sitting on the corner of my makeshift sewing table for way too long! This is the pattern my youngest wanted to make and then as soon as she cut the first piece-she was done! I ended up cutting everything else out, but sad to say it has been a familiar lump on the end of the table for months. Idecided that since the garden is basically in and growing okay and graduation is over and much of my school planning is done, that I would revive this little forlorn stack of pieces and hopefully turn it into a lovely vintage dress for Katy. Well I don't know what I was thinking! I serged all the pieces-I so love that Hobbylock! The skirt went together beautifully and all the darts went in without a hitch. I have all the facings ready to go in as well. I tried it on Katy and this 32 bust pattern is NOT fitting. She had wings on the sides. I took it in about 1 1/2 inches on both sides and now the darts look a little low and funny. If I pull the shoulders up, the neck will choke her. I WISH I KNEW HOW TO ALTER PATTERNS! I am going to try to cut down into the neck and see if it looks horrible. That will mean new facings though. I think I will do a wide shoulder strap/ straight across the chest bodice from another pattern if I can't get this to work. It would be so much faster to put together these lovely garments if they fit her better. NEVER GIVE UP! That is what Winston Churchill would say. It looks really good on the dressform-it would look even better ironed.