Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, June 21, 2010

End of June til who knows when projects-HA

I have a few projects going on right now that I really have no idea when I will finish. I bought some great Fisherman's Wool yarn at Micheals with my 50% off coupon. I have started a scarf for winter. We will see if that gets finished by the time cold weather gets here.
I am also working on some applique quilt squares for my mom. She has these cute 9 patch squares with yellow flowers and ladybugs. I brought these home from the retreat to work on. I really like applique. I will take these with me on vacation so I don't have to give up all sewing for a week and a half.
I am also working on making some soft books for church kids. I haven't taken any pics yet, but I have made some carrots and tomatoes for the book. I will take some once I get the basic book together.

No comments:

Post a Comment