Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, May 20, 2011

Another vintage goody from Cincinnati trip

I love this Holly Hill by Levin & Co polyester polka dot shirt that I found in a cute consignment store in Ohio last month. The consignment had several special sections just for "vintage" goods. This shirt was fairly cheap, but I discovered it needed some work. I wore it to church once and realized I spent most of the day looking like a stegosauras. The zipper was very bumpy in the back, so I was left with the dinosaur look. I have removed the zipper and plan on just sewing the back up. It has enough stretch as a vneck to not need the zip. It also has some seam issues in a few places that I am repairing. It will end up being a great top, it just needs a little TLC. Don't we all!

No comments:

Post a Comment