Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Simplicity Sidewinder

For Mother's Day I told my kids I wanted a bobbin winder, so I could save my machine from all the extra wear and tear. I bought the Simplicity Sidewinder at Hancock Fabrics on sale for $17.99. Not bad. I have only used it once and I am sure I need to read the instructions. This thing goes 0 to 60 in seconds. It didn't stop once the bobbin was full. Instead it wound thread all around the top and bottom of the post. I figured this would be a sort of plug it in and go kinda thing. I will not give up. I will figure this out. I will enjoy having a new bobbin winder! I also got a buttonhole chisel set. I am really looking forward to using that! Atlanta Thread and Supply Company has some pretty great deals. Their serger Maxilocks (3000 yds) were only 1.85. That is pretty cheap. I would love to have some in every color of the rainbow-but that would just be down right frivolous!

No comments:

Post a Comment