Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whew! It has been some kind of week!

I returned Friday from my quilting retreat. I attended my daughter's 4H Fashion Revue and her jacket won first place-WhooHoo! She and all the other girls will now move on to Rally Day, which brings multiple 4H groups from neighboring counties together for competition. That is May 14th. Saturday night we had our final Unit Celebration for school and it was awesome. We had a little 60s, 70s & 80s decade party. You can go here to watch our hig school boys perform their version of SNL's Need More Cowbell. htthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yVUZPirlxMU Very fun and so much talent in our homeschool group! Sunday church all day. Monday was my birthday and my hubby surprised me with dinner and flowers at a local restaurant. Some of our favorite friends met us there and we stayed for 3 hours just eating and chatting and staying out of the pouring rain! Tuesday night we attended the local pregnancy center banquet and we placed about 250 pieces of desserts on tables. Wednesday church and errands. Today was our final school co-op meeting. It is always a little bittersweet. I did manage to get quite a bit done on the retreat and I will soon post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment