Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, May 20, 2011

Berry Bliss Batiks by Hoffman

I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day about some beautiful batik fabrics I bought while on my retreat. This is a Bali Pop from Hoffman Fabrics. It is basically the same thing as a jelly roll. I have sewn my strips together in rows of 4. I graduated the colors from dark to light and then cut them in 8 1/2 squares. I am not quite finished yet, but once I have them all sewn and cut I will decide how I will put them together. Quiltjane at quiltjane.blogspot.com put together a beautiful (picture above)one out of the Spumoni bali pop. Mine is Berry Bliss. My mom bought the same one. I wonder what she will do. Batiks are just beautiful hand-dyed fabrics and I am looking forward to putting mine together.

No comments:

Post a Comment