Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lemon Meringue Pie & a cheesecake too!

Well I have made my gingersnap lemon cheesecake. Wow was it a lot of work and even more dishes! My other cheesecakes are fairly simple and make for easy clean up. This one had bowls, pots and spoons all over the place, not to mention my food processor twice. It was a long process, so I will definitely be trying it tomorrow to see if it was worth all the work. After I finished that, I decided to make a lemon meringue that I recently got a recipe for from Parrett's pastries. I think it was in the Kentucky Living magazine. It was much easier than the cheesecake and I spread my meringue out past the edge of the crust, so it didn't shrink back. Looks pretty good so far. Will hopefully get a few pictures and definitely tastes tomorrow. If they are good, I will share the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment