Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, May 14, 2010

Dirty deeds!

It is time to plant!  Hopefully this weekend I will be putting in my tomatoes, squash, zucchini, corn, cucumbers,etc.  My husband and son shoveled all that lime on our 75 X 95 garden and now he has tilled it all in (he is so sweet and handy) and that dirt just looks and feels so good under your feet( thanks to our tractor Misty).  I can't wait to have fresh veggies out of the garden.  We have some strawberries turning red right now.  Should be ready in a few more days.  I will hopefully post  pics once we harvest some.  I have straw down along with mulch in those beds to keep the weeds at bay.  If the weather permits, we will have all of our seeds and plants in this weekend.  I wanted them all in before I went on my trip with my mom.  The new barn pad is coming along nicely too.  Almost level now and then we have to have the footers poured.  All these big jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment