Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wrist pin cushion

Ruffles and Stuff had many guest tutorials during their Mother's Day salute, but one of my favorites was this wrist pin cushion. The tutorial for it is here http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2010/04/guest-tutorial-with-tea-rose-home.html
I made this one today within about 15-20 minutes. The hardest part is getting enough stuffing in and getting the outside edge of the circle to completely cover it up. You want to make sure the circle is really nice and round, without humps on the sides. It is a pretty simple idea that yields very cute results. I would like to get some nicer flowers to use and some pretty linen. I just had the red flower on hand and the cute vintage button, so that is what I used. I think vintage hankies and napkins would make gorgeous ones! Will definitely make more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment