Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stuck on You

I have already made one of these pin cushions for your wrist, but this one is for my mom and I made it with velcro instead of hot gluing it down in the center.  This way she can remove the center pin cushion if she wants and sit it on her sewing table if she likes.  I also used ribbon instead of a flower as an accent around the cushion.  I think it is kinda cute.  Then I thought that a finger pin cushion would be handy every now and then.  I used a wooden disc and sewed elastic thread into my circle of fabric.  It basically pulled itself together after I put in the stuffing.  I then hot glued it to the disc and then hot glued an elastic band to the bottom of the disc. These are inexpensive and would make really cute coordinated gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment