Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Great Serger Book for Beginners like Me!

I bought a book on serging at Half.com the other day and it came in. I wanted a book that would tell me more about the basic serger stitches and also deal with different fabric weights, etc. This book is really good. It is easy to follow and understand and I hope that I will be able to use my serger for more projects and in different ways once I get some of this information ingested. I really do love my serger and it makes projects both neater and faster. If you are looking for a beginners book with plenty of clear cut info you might want to check it out. Another option would be to check with your local extension office. Ours has books you can check out and go through before you actually make a purchase. You can also get this book at Amazon and look inside at samples. There are many reviews there as well. Just some helpful hints!

No comments:

Post a Comment