Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New York Scrapbook Pages

My sweet daughter's graduation is coming up too quickly and I really want to finish her scrapbook before the 28th. I decided after mowing LOTS of grass today, that I would try to put a couple of pages together. Not my favorite layout, but they are ready to add to the book. This is the first time I have ever used Stickles. Pretty neat stuff, but it does make your page swell up a bit. Hopefully when it dries, it will lie flat in the page protector. I love Bazill metallic paper. I bought black, white and silver to do this layout.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, im looking to do a scrapbook from my trip in newyork but have never done one before? where do you get your ideas from? looks sooo good :)

    ReplyDelete