Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rippin' out the zipper!

I just don't like the way that invisible zipper isn't "invisible", so I am ripping it out today and I found out I have an invisible zipper foot for my Kenmore. Hopefully it will go in smoothly and I will hem it today and wear it tomorrow to church on my birthday.
I saw the shirt above on http://adventuresindressmaking.blogspot.com/ and I am trying to reproduce it. I think it is so girly and sweet. I am using an old shirt to attach the ruffles to. The blue fabric is a soft rayon that flows beautifully. I am going to put an elastic casing in at the top and then I have a pretty smoky gray satin ribbon I am going to use for the sash and straps. I hope it will fit me, but think it will most likely fit my girls better. I love the color though.
I am glad it is raining today, although Derby go-ers are not. There is no outside work and I can get my cleaning done and sew today!

No comments:

Post a Comment