Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Sunday, January 30, 2011

Apple Pie Sunday

Church was wonderful this morning and we are starting our small groups tonight for the new year. We meet at 6 and we eat and then have study/fellowship time for about an hour or until everybody quits talking. On tap for tonight at our small group is chicken and gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, bread, brownies and apple pie. I am cooking the chicken and gravy and the apple pie. I get to use the apples we put up this summer and the house smells so good. I bought some Mayfields vanilla icecream to go with it-YUM! Hope your day of worship has been wonderful.
I included a picture of the sewing cabinet that came with my second hand sewing machine. I cleaned it up yesterday and plan on using it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment