Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Few Snowy Day Projects

Although I still plan to finish my sunshine yellow fingerless gloves, I have been experiencing a wee bit of a strain in my right wrist. It seems more aggravated by the small needlework, so I have begun a different pair of fingerless gloves with the leftover yarn from my "fear of commitment" cowl. I am hoping there is enough yarn to do the pair. This is a pretty easy waffle stitch pattern. They will be cute with the cowl. I have about a 1/3 of the first one done. This is a free pattern at Ravelry.com
Second, I cut out a new sewing project today. Considering how slow the sewing is going at my house, I am sewing a spring project. It is a 1973 pattern that I like, but have never sewn. The skirt is elastic waist-doesn't get much easier than that and I love the shape of the top. We will see how it turns out. Might be traveling this weekend if the weather permits, but I have tonight and tomorrow. Just not sure if I will work on this or the gloves. The gloves I can work on in the car, so maybe a little sewing for me. Will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment