Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, January 10, 2011

GSP and a new project

I am finalizing all of the GSP application for my son today and it seems like a vast amount of time has gone in to this. I know I will be glad that I took the time to do this his junior year, when he begins applying for colleges next fall. I am just growing weary of doing it and want it to be in a nice neat little envelope ready to send. If he is accepted it would mean missing him for 5 weeks this summer. I am sure he would have a great time and learn so much, but I am not sure I am ready for him to be gone. I am taking a little lunch break and thought I would post my new project. I have been looking for a simple fingerless glove pattern and finally found one on Ravelry.com this weekend. I bought this pretty "sunshine" yellow bamboo sport weight yarn and have jsut begun the gloves. I will post my progress. We are expecting snow tonight and tomorrow and my son is supposed to have his drivers test early tomorrow morning. I have co-op this week and my son has Bible study in town tonight. Wednesday afternoon my youngest has needlework and Wed night is church. Thursday or Friday night I am babysitting 2 sweet little girls so their parents can go on a date for their anniversary. Not sure how far I will get this week, but atleast it is a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment