This is the pattern I have listed on "The Cutting Edge" and I have to say it was very simple to cut, mark, pleat and sew together. It only took me a couple of hours to do the whole thing. The instructions are very simple and there is one front panel with pleats and two back panels with pleats. It called for a 7 inch zipper, but I had a 9 inch and that worked fine. I was surprised that there was no interfacing used in the yoke. I did topstitch along the edge to hopefully help it keep its shape. The only thing a little odd about it is the 4 pleats in the back. Both of my girls are blessed (cursed) with ample backsides although they are both very thin (0-2 in RTW) and I think another pleat on both back panels would make it lay and look better. It sort of separates over their bums. I will have to take a picture because I know this probably doesn't make a lot of sense. The only thing I have left to do is hem. This matches the little fabric necklace I made earlier this week-CUTE! I will make more of these skirts. I might try view D which is a bubble skirt. My oldest wants one in bubblegum pink. Very fun for summer. Now on to the next project once I finish the hem.