Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, April 1, 2011

Embroidery Book #2 by Aimee Ray

My youngest daughter is taking a needlework class through 4H and they have some beautiful crewel embroidery sampler pillows in the works. She and I have also been working on some "Doodle Stitching" from Aimee Ray's first book by the same title at home. It is an excellent book! I have loaned it to a sweet girl at church for now. So in its place is the new Aimee Ray embroidery book. It has some equally cute projects in it and all the patterns come on a cd, so you don't have to trace or scan out of the book. She has made it very user friendly this time around. The instructions are clear and she gives helpful hints, like the color numbers of the threads she used in the project. This would make an excellent Christmas gift for young girls just getting started or Grandmas who like to do personalized gifts for grandchildren. I have a plan for some of the small sweet designs in this sequel! I did finish my little bird design from the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment