Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, April 14, 2011

Terra Cotta Coasters

Mod Podge is just pretty awesome in my book. I primed and painted (outside or in a well ventilated area if you try this at home) 3 more sets of terra cotta coasters this past weekend. I am trying different things for the centers. I have some really great wallpaper books that I got for free last year that have some beautiful prints. I am cutting circles out of those and decopauging them down. I also had some Amy Butler cards that I cut circles out of and then used adhesive letters. This is cute, but I think I like a more sophisticated stamp letter. These are for my patterns sunroom. Haven't decided yet whether I will leave them like they are or Mod Podge something over the letter. Thankfully these are super simple and very forgiving when it comes to changes. I have a few more ideas I want to try, but I need more coasters. Total price for 4 coasters= $3.00 + paint supplies. Not a bad little gift for under five bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment