Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, April 4, 2011

Soap covers and spring cards

We have had pretty severe weather here today, so I have tried to stay off my computer. It is a bit calmer now, so I thought I would post a few mini-projects. I made a few "'sacks" for the soaps in my bathroom today. I really don't like the ugly pump containers sitting on our sink, but we use them all the time and it would be inconvenient to put them anywhere else. I decided to make little drawstring covers for them today. I think I like looking at them a little more now. I also made a few spring cards and this is one of them. I used orchid Brilliance ink and some Momento inks, a few inkadoo clear stamps and then made a flower out of organza to add. Other than that we have been doing school, downloading Tapesty Year 1 for next year-Yahoo!, grading a physics test, hemming pants and pinning skirts to hem tonight. All around a pretty good day. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment