My hubby and the 3 kids all went to town today and I stayed home to finish laundry and a few other household things. I managed to get this pattern cut out of the 2 materials and have sewn quite a bit of it this evening. So far this pattern is well written and easy to follow. I have had a few operator errors today though. Twice I have sewn wrong to right sides and had to rip it out and do it over. I must be tired. Everything is going together smoothly, but after trying it on, I think I will need to adjust the length of the bodice. I believe it is going to be too long because it seems to stand up off my shoulders. I don't have the armholes finished with bias tape yet or the zipper in, so that might change the fit some. These are both cheap materials ($1.75 a yard), so if I get a good wearable muslin out of them-great! If I can get the fit right I want to do it out of some better fabric. So far so good! This will probably be the last project I complete before I go on the quilt retreat. I can't wait until next weekend!