Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ankle socks?

I was reading Gertie's blog this morning and she has several pictures from the Lucky magazine(which I know nothing about) spread-Retro Modern. She was asking whether or not her readers like the ankle socks idea. On these tall skinny models, I think they look absolutely adorable. I think my skinny, long-legged 12 year old could definitely pull it off. I commented that I somehow picture a 40+ fire hydrant when I see me in ankle socks-HA! I do love the outfits though. The 50's circle skirts and I love the jumper and sweater. Fall is my favorite season, so all these great outfits make me want to sew some cozy, cute clothes for the coming season. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment