Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Whole lotta projects going on!

Last night I cut out McCalls 3799 for my daughter. Well just the short part of it. I used it to make her a pair of pj shorts out of a cute blue flannel with sheep. I have serged everything and plan on serging the elastic a well. I haven't sewn much lately, but the trip to Nashville was inspiring. The clothes were amazing! Will post a few pics soon-not of the exhibit, because no photos were allowed. Oh well, hope to finish the shorts today and then I am making her a pair of flannel lounge pants for home. Will post the fabric pic soon. I have been knitting on my fisherman's wool scarf as well. It is taking forever to get anywhere. If I don't hurry it along, it won't be done for fall and winter. I have also been trying to hem items that I have had sitting around waiting for my attention. It feels pretty good to get some of those done! So many projects-So little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment