Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nashville-Golden Age of Couture

This weekend I am taking my girls to see the exhibit -The Golden Age of Couture- in Nashville. I can't wait to look at all the very intricate and very feminine designs. The pink dress above is amazing! It is very inexpensive to go. I was $10 and the girls were free. There is also a Chihuly exhibit that we get to see at no additional cost. I am excited about the trip with my girls and hope to take pictures. Go check out the website if you are interested in seeing more of what is on display. http://www.fristcenter.org/site/exhibitions/exhibitiondetail.aspx?cid=795

2 comments:

  1. My mom and I are heading up to the exhibit this weekend, too! :) Looks like it will be a blast, and very inspiring. I hope you & your daughters have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVED it! I only wish my Mom could have joined me there!

    ReplyDelete