Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, April 8, 2010

Alli's Senior Scrapbook

I am hoping this blog will motivate me to complete my graduating daughter's scrapbook. We homeschool and this is my first to graduate. WooHoo! She has actually attended the local college for her entire senior year, minus Latin and Economics at home. She would like this album done for her graduation ceremony, so I must persevere! Here is a page I did of her and her sister. I used rick rack and these cute little orange rivet embellishments. I have had this paper forever and finally found a use for it. The letters are rub-on. I LOVE rub-ons. They are so easy to use.

2 comments:

  1. Hi mommy!! :) I love your blog!!! You have so many posts and I have 1! haha! I love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy how our children grow up!! I love that my daugther is following in my footsteps! Mom

    ReplyDelete