Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Very Easy, Very Vogue dress pattern

Here is another treat from Nanny's stash of patterns! I was making it for my girls, but it ended up fitting me. I will be putting the large, low pockets on it. My girls didn't like the pockets, so they are not on it in this picture. It also has a long sash to match that gives it a nice shape. This was my first experience with a yoke and a raglan sleeve. I am really not good at either one! This was another sew, stop, rip! So humbling and good for the soul. It was my first zipper and it happened to be 22 inches long. I did pretty well. Zippers still scare me! This pattern is for knits and I really like this retro print.

No comments:

Post a Comment