Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, April 12, 2010

Simplicity progress

I have been rather under the weather for the last week really. I was so excited about making Katy's new dress. I have only been able to cut it out. So sad! I have had some allergy/cold/flu/stomach bug/just shoot me and put me out of my misery thing since last week. Friday I did nothing and felt better. Saturday my husband plowed our garden area 75X85. That means much work for me soon. I also helped mow our land and do some clean up. Oh well, after a full day of work outside and inside, I ended up feeling bad again. So as a result, I only have it cut out. I did use my husband's washers to hold my pattern in place. I didn't have to pin. I would love to win the pattern weights from http://sewchic.blogspot.com/. If you haven't seen her pretty pattern weights, you need to check them out. Hopefully this week I will return to my old self and will make progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment