Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Frock by Friday progress

Yesterday was day one and I had my pattern printed off and cut out. It was very easy to piece together. I chose a bright yellow for the dress and a pretty floral for the ruffle. I also cut out a sash in the same floral. This is so fun sewing along with all these people you don't know. They can't see your mistakes or your "angry eyebrow" faces when you have to rip something out! It is motivating though to have others doing the same project. It somehow heightens your desire to proceed. I can't wait to have a finished dress. Hopefully it will fit me. I NEED that dress form. (Need is a pretty strong word). Today I have much to do for the banquet, so I am hoping to get the bodice work done along with Kathleen at http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com/. It is not too late to start. Print off that pattern and get sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment