Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, April 23, 2010

Quilted potholder

I thought I better get some practice in before the middle of May. I am going on my first ever quilt retreat with my mom and a lovely group of avid quilters! The ironic part of this is "I Don't Quilt!"-HAHA I want to learn how and I would love to be able to hand quilt. I have been doing some applique and I love all those little stitches. I saw this cute tutorial http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2009/04/craft_project_simple_quilted_p.html the other day on http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/ or U Create for short. It was for quilted potholders. Well I really need some major practice or I am going to embarrass myself in May! I thought these were the cutest materials. I cut them evenly just like it said, so why in the world are they as uneven as they are???? Obviously I was not keeping up with the 1/4" seam allowance or something. Oh well, my dog likes it! Will go for round two before I give up on potholders.

No comments:

Post a Comment