Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another nursing blanket

I made a green patterned nursing blanket for a friend's baby shower recently and her mother told me she loves it and uses it all the time. I originally bought 2 pieces of fabric to make 2 covers for her. I was pinched for time and only managed to get one done. I wasn't sure if she would like it, so I waited to hear from her mom. I managed to get this one finished this past weekend and plan on passing it along mid week to her mom. These are so easy to make. This fabric was not the best though. It is absolutely beautiful, but it is some sort of polyester blend that my machine hated. It was a remnant so I am not sure of the content. I think in the future I will stick to cottons for these. (Sorry the picture is so blurry)

1 comment: