Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick Blueberry Muffin Tops

A couple of days ago I was out of basic items in my pantry and fridge-time to go grocery shopping! I wanted to fix something for the kids that didn't require milk-we had maybe half a cup left.  I mixed a white cake mix with the 3 eggs I had left and 1/3 cup of oil. I added 1/8 cup sour cream and a couple of tablespoons of water. After I mixed all that together I folded in one cup of thawed blueberries. I filled the little tins about 2/3 full and they were pretty good. Big but good. My oldest said they were a bit too sweet for her. Oh well if you are in a pinch and happen to have these items on hand, they make a pretty decent little muffin top. Makes 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment