Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, February 18, 2011

Finished Simplicity 7132




I was able to get the long zip in my shirt today and finish up all the necessary hemming.  It turned out pretty cute. I didn't do a bias roll collar because I didn't have enough material in my piece to cut it that way.  I figured since this wasn't striped, a regular cut collar would work.  I love the length and the splits at the hips are a nice touch.  I would definitely make this again.  I didn't put facings in the armholes because the polyester would be just way too bulky.  I just turned them in and hemmed. I need to use a presscloth to get the back and neck darts nice and smooth.  The back looks a bit bubbly right now
 Now on to the zip in my suede skirt.  I need to get that skirt finished soon or it will be too warm to wear it! Have had 60's and 70's this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment