Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Reuse, Recycle

I had a couple of coffee cans that I emptied recently-hallelujah for java! I hated to throw them away, so I covered them in some pretty scrapbook papers and I use this one on my sewing table to hold scissors and other necessary tools. Isn't that little pin cushion adorable by the way. A sweet old lady gave that to me about 6 years ago. I think it is knitted-with something as tiny as toothpicks. The other coffee can is larger and now holds zippers (upright) and rolls of elastic. In my dream sewing room, somewhere off in the distant galaxy, I would love to have a bunch of these in coordinating papers all labeled on shelves to hold all my little sewing treasures. What about you? Where and how do you store your sewing goodies? Do you have a sewing room or are you shoved in a corner or closet?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have a room...but right now it is partially painted and full of bins. I was supposed to finish it before school started, but that obviously didn't happen. Then I thought Christmas.... so, maybe spring break? Oh, forgot, I'm going to TeenPact! Oh, well. One day. I just put a few jars upstairs to paint and cover as you inspired me!

    LOVE the pincushion. I have saved several patterns I like - some felted. I LOVE pincushions!

    ReplyDelete