Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cheesecake-cracks included

Well I had a very nice time at the wedding reception. Lots of yummy food, including many gorgeous cakes and goodies.  I forgot to take pics of the cheesecakes I made. Both of them ended up with cracks in them. They were both sliced and eaten anyway. The texture was out of this world creamy! I baked them both at 325 for 45 minutes and then left them in the turned off oven for 1 hour longer. The first one I placed on a cookie rack without a plate to cool and it ended up with a little larger fracture. I plated the second and thought it was going to be perfect, but alas it had a small fissure as well.  I sprayed the springform ring and tried to keep them from drafts, but they still cracked. The only thing I didn't try was the water bath.  Maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. oh
    I wish would be there:)
    I am sure all you made very delicious and beautiful

    ReplyDelete