Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Looking for online sock knitting help?

I have been looking through my Socks a la Carte book at all the options for fabulous footwear.  I love the flip pages. I found a website listed in the resources at the back that had online sock classes.  The website is http://www.hipknitism.com/ and this link will take you to the basic ribbed sock tutorial.  There is some calculating to make sure you knit socks that fit your feet and pictures that help you understand what your project should look like.  Haven't done this yet.  I am finally to the point of knitting the second loop on my Martha Stewart neck scarf-joy & jubilation! I have been trying to finalize gifts, wrapping and baking, so I haven't been able to devote much time to my projects.  I did enjoy a wonderful time Christmas shopping and sharing Earl Grey tea with my hubby last night.  We are planning to do a little more of that tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment