Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Martha Stewart neck scarf completed

I finished this on Christmas Eve and wore it around the house to see if it was comfy and warm. Check! It was a pretty basic pattern, but I did do some new things:
Created a pocket (hole) by knitting divided stitches
Had to use increase and decrease (pretty new to me)

I really like the pattern and next time I will use the right weight.  Mine is a little too bulky of a yarn.  It worked, but it doesn't have that soft look to it. I have started the Fear of Commitment Cowl from Coco Knits.  I was originally going to do a Burberry look alike cowl from a Ravelry member, but it seemed too small once I got 15-20 rows into it.  I found this cute Coco Knits pattern on Ravelry as well.  It is super cute and versatile. I also love the idea of having 4 or 5 different ways to wear the same piece using a button! Hope you are enjoying the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment