Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Socks a La Carte

I recently ordered 2 knitting books and both of them came in yesterday. I didn't realize this book actually has 3 sections that "flip" so you can design your favorite combination sock. There are cuffs, bodies and heel/toe sections. All of the patterns are designed to work together no matter what combination you choose. It doesn't give many picture details of how to actually knit the socks. The patterns are all just a list of the rows with a glossary in the back for help. It did reference a few online sources for help with knitting socks though. One of the sites offers online classes I think. Once I get the hang of the actual process, I think this will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment