Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Martha Stewart neck scarf

My cowl is a project no more! I must have dropped some stitches and it bugged me. I ripped it out and wound it back into a ball. I had been eyeing this Martha Stewart neck scarf on Ravelry.com and I started it with the same yarn. It is probably a bit bulky for this pattern, but I am learning the whole increase/decrease thing with an easy weight yarn. It looks good so far. I have ordered some gorgeous merino wool silk blend yarn for my cowl. There is a free pattern on Ravelry for one that looks like a $750 Burberry cowl. It is made from merino/silk yarn in a taupe and it is really pretty. If you haven't visited Ravelry yet, you need to. It is free to sign up and you can browse through patterns that are free and not free. You can keep ones that are your favorites, you can keep pictures and info on your projects (finished and not finished). Pretty cool site for all you knitters and crocheters out there! The pic of the cowl is the one from ravelry. I hope mine turns out that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment