Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookie Baking Success





My kids and I did quite a bit of baking on Saturday.  I baked a ham first thing after a hearty breakfast and then we started on the cookie exchange treats.  We made peanut butter balls, peanut butter truffle brownies, chocolate dipped pretzels, white chocolate ritz cookies, Hello Dolly cookies, bacon chocolate chip cookies and porcelain cookies! Whew! I really don't know how many dozens we made, but I am glad that we only came home with 1 tray of exchange cookies to eat.  The hubby and I don't need all those tempting goodies. Then off to the choir concert and back home to bake the turkey.  Very enjoyable day!

1 comment:

  1. oh my
    all kinds of cookies - that's my weakness

    anyway ..thank you
    and happy New year!

    ReplyDelete