Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ahhh...The feeling of completion

I have totally finished the Butterick sundress and the Project runway dress today! Had to open up the casing and shorten the elastic as well as take in the bodice seams on the Butterick dress for my two skinny minnys. The runway dress needed the "handpicked zipper" finished that I started last night, hemming and the decorative button attached. I finished all of it today and I am so glad. I also pinned 2 skirts for hemming. That is all they need to be complete as well. It has been a great sewing day in this house! Now I am off to cook dinner (sloppy joes and mac n cheese). I love the satisfaction a completed garment brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment