Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, March 28, 2011

Tile Quilt Pillow

Photo from anthropologie
Happy Monday morning to you! Although my weekend was a bit busy, I managed to get my Vogue blouse sewn up. The shoulders are too wide, but I am going to try to fix that this week. It was an incredibly quick sew. I used my twin needle for the first time to do the hem. Love it! I'll post some pictures later today. This morning though as I was eating & drinking my tea, I came across Adventures in Dressmaking and the post she had on home decor from Anthropologie. This quilted pillow caught my eye because I own a book, Tile Quilt Revival, that has many patterns for things like this. It is basically quilting that leaves a background border around each piece. It is all lovely. Maybe I need to take this pillow project with me on my retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment