Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweater Pillows

Last night while watching Cosby show reruns, I cut out a bunch of felted wool "petals." I really love the linen pillow I posted here a couple of days ago, but I didn't have any linen. I decided I would try to use some charcoal gray felted wool to cut all of my half circles. I made 3 different size cardboard templates and whacked that sweater up-just the sleeves. I left the body in one piece. I hope to use that for my cover and the petals to decorate. So far I have just dropped an old pillow down into the body and I have assembled the flowers on top to see if I like the way they look. Haven't sewn anything together yet. What do you think? I think I might try to embroider something for the center with wool yarn to add a little color. I love the photo from Angella Eisman designs. Those sweater pillows on that vintage sofa are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment