Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lovely Little headband

My oldest daughter confiscated a purple tank top of mine yesterday. She said it was entirely to short waisted for me to wear any longer. I decided to try one of the tshirt headbands that I posted from Craftsnob yesterday. This thing literally took five minutes including the gluing! It is adorable. My daughters need many of these in all different colors and patterns. A tie dyed would be so cute. Plastic headbands just seem to dig in behind their ears or squeeze their brains. These are like pajamas for your head! Super easy and would make cute party favors for a girl birthday party or stocking stuffers for girl relatives. You just need to know the size of their heads or make a good guess.

1 comment:

  1. We just made two of these and cut out a few more. I think the band needs to be doubled over--it looks like your is? So cute - thanks for posting this easy project.

    ReplyDelete